TRAINING REFUND POLICY
Since Interlean.co is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods (skills training), we do not issue refunds of paid and received funds once the seat has been registered for the course (upon confirmation of receipt of the funds).
As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon registering for any course on our site. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the industry we serve and the training we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for a refund for the following reasons:
- cancellation of the scheduled course for which registration has been completed and the funds disbursed. You may choose to re-apply one hundred percent of those funds to a later course. Cancellation may occur if Interlean LLC fails to fill the minimum required number of seats to adequately transact the simulations, or due to Force Majeure. Cancellation of a course on the part of Interlean LLC entitles the student to a FULL refund, payable within five business days of the date of the cancellation.
- formal withdrawal of your seat registration, by eMail, addressed to email@example.com date stamped at least FORTY BUSINESS DAYS before the commencement of the course. This voluntary withdrawal will garner a FIFTY percent refund of funds received, payable within five business days of the date of the withdrawal. You may choose to re-apply one hundred percent of the original course fee to a later course.
- formal withdrawal of your seat registration, by eMail, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org date stamped at least TEN BUSINESS DAYS before the commencement of the course. This voluntary withdrawal will garner a TWENTY-FIVE percent refund of funds received, payable within five business days of the date of the withdrawal. You may choose to re-apply one hundred percent of the original course fee to a later course.
BOOK RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
You are highly encouraged to raise any issues you may find with your book purchase by eMail to William Botha at email@example.com, prior to shipping articles back to Interlean LLC. We will NOT accept returns of books that have been removed from their original packaging and refunds will NOT be made in this circumstance.
We will not refund or carry the cost of shipping articles in their original packaging back to Interlean LLC.
We do not charge for original shipping (from Interlean LLC to you). A full refund, minus the cost of original shipping, will be made for any books returned to Interlean LLC in their original shipping condition, within five business days of receipt of the books at Interlean LLC.
Books, in their original packaging, should be returned to Interlean LLC, 2225 Robinson Street, Redondo Beach, CA 90278.
It’s important to Interlean LLC to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Interlean LLC follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your biographical data, course results, feedback solicited or offered, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you register for a course on the site or make a purchase, or:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find software, services or information.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the Visitor Center. There, you can:
Interlean LLC has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
We guarantee your e-commerce transactions to be 100% safe and secure. When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilizing secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
In addition, your transactions are guaranteed under the Fair Credit Billing Act. This Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 in fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for $50.00 or less, we’ll cover your liability provided the unauthorized, fraudulent use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own and from purchases made from us over our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information is stored and processed in the United States of America.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
Parents or guardians: we want to help you guard your children’s privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using the Internet.
The Interlean LLC site does not publish content that is targeted to children.
What we do with the information you share
When you order from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the product(s) you order at that time.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Interlean LLC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Interlean LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Interlean LLC, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Interlean LLC, its Websites, or the public.